Bamboo Steamer - 8inch /2 Tiers & Lid
- Includes 2 stackable layers so you can steam a variety of foods
- Fits any 20cm saucepan or stockpot and woks
- Handcrafted from natural bamboo
- After receiving a brand new bamboo steamer, some treatments should be conducted ahead. It is quite necessary to steam the steamer without any content to remove the raw taste and the yellow color.
- Wash the bamboo steamer thoroughly with warm water.
- Prepare a wok and add an appropriate amount of water to the wok.
- Place the bamboo steamer in the wok and ensure that the water has just reached the bottom of the bamboo steamer.
- Put the lid on and continually heat for about 15 minutes.
- Pay attention to the water amount in the wok and add some water timely so as to prevent the edge of the bamboo steamer from being scorched.
- Then wash the steamer with warm water again, drain it completely, and store it well for the next time of use.
The above treatments to the new bamboo steamer aim to eliminate the yellow liquid in the bamboo. After that, you can use the unique cooking tool to make a steamed dish.
Deliver To Doorstep Service
We aim to deliver your box of dim sum in 2-3 working days.
DPD will pick up your order on a next day service.
Not going to be in? DPD will leave in a safe place for your return, We'll send you a tracking reference too.
Eco-Friendly Frozen Pack
We will box up your dim sum in insulated packaging.
Woolcool insulated packaging solutions are naturally sustainable, using 100% pure wool.